The Bank of England’s interest rates cut will have a positive impact for new home buyers.
Home of the Week
Stamp Duty paid† to our exclusive 4 bedroom townhouse - Plot 7, The Hanwell Read more
Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 0XA Directions
3 & 4 bedroom homes from £306,000 to £435,000
A superior collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes for sale in Banbury, enjoying the Oxfordshire countryside with idyllic villages, scenic walking and cycling routes and welcoming local restaurants.
Banbury Rise, in the historic town of Banbury, is a superb place to live. Here, to the east of the town centre, you have the best of both worlds - country walks and cycle rides, peace and quiet, and green open spaces for everyone to enjoy, with the local amenities, attractions and excellent transport links of a large, thriving market town on your doorstep.
Here, Bloor Homes is creating a range of beautiful new homes, with something to suit everyone. Singles and couples, young families and those with older children, commuters, downsizers and everyone who enjoys the finer things in life. With our focus on energy-efficient design, traditional craftsmanship, attention to detail, and - above all - excellent customer service, this really is the place to find your perfect new home.
The town of Banbury is the hub for a large area of surrounding countryside, being a centre for shopping, industry and commerce. It has always been an important manufacturing centre as well as a lively market town. This makes it a perfect place to live. Everything you need for day-to-day living is no more than a couple of miles from your doorstep at Banbury Rise. The Old Town and High Street are buzzing with shops, including a wide range of independent specialists and suppliers of fresh produce, as well as a wide range of big national stores.
Set among the historical and picturesque area of Banbury, Banbury Rise makes for the perfect place to settle down.
0 homes found.
Adjust your filters above to see more homes.
When you buy a Bloor home we want it to be your home, that's why we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard, leaving you to just sit back, relax and enjoy your new home.
Buying a new Bloor home eliminates many of your worries as there will be no renovations or repairs to do, giving you more time to spend with your family and friends.
You can also relax, safe in the knowledge that your new home is designed & built to adhere to superior building standards. These standards relate to every aspect of the property, including structure, heat loss, ventilation, sound insulation, electrical and fire safety.
Along with your new home coming with a 10 year warranty and 2 years builders guarantee, your fantastic property is also finished with the following features outlined below as standard:
Award winning properties...
It's our excellent attention to detail, combined with brilliant design and highly competitive prices that continue to make us one of the UK's largest privately owned house builders. Furthermore, our reputation for high quality services makes us justifiably proud of our success, something that is backed up by the array of awards we have received for our homes.
• Fully fitted quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand. Also includes boiler housing (when located within the Kitchen)
What's more, you will also be able to select your kitchen units, worktop and glass splashback from the range available. (Subject to stage of construction)
• Carron Phoenix granite effect Jet Black 1.5 bowl sink complete with Carron Phoenix tap to Kitchen
• Fully fitted quality Symphony base unit with worktop and matching laminate up-stand to Utility (where applicable)
• Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances:
- Electric hob
- Single oven (1, 2 & 3 bed properties)
- Double oven (4 & 5 bed properties)
- Chimney style cooker hood
• Symphony stainless steel splashback behind the hob
Brand new means just that, it's all yours. A blank canvas for you to put your own style on from day one. Buying a used home sometimes means you have to put up with the previous owner's taste in decor. Everything in a Bloor home is neutral and ready for you to make your mark.
• Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom (3, 4 & 5 bed properties)
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing Hansgrohe chrome fittings
• Ideal Standard metallic shower enclosure complete with Hansgrohe shower to en suite (and bathrooms where applicable)
• Fitted mirror to bathroom
• White heated towel rail (thermostatic) to bathroom
• Porcelanosa ceramic tiling. ‘Standard Tiled Areas’ fitted as follows:
- Bathrooms and en suites: Generally 400mm of tiling around bath, splash-back tiling behind basin and full height tiling to shower enclosure
- Cloakrooms: Splash-back tiling behind basin
More choice for you....
Take your pick from a fantastic range of Porcelanosa tile designs that are on display for you in the Sales Centre. (Subject to stage of construction)
• Internal walls and ceilings finished in matt emulsion
• Painted MDF window boards throughout, except to bathrooms where tiling is included
• Chamfered skirting board - 94mm x 18mm
• Chamfered architrave - 57mm x 18mm
• 6 panel white painted internal doors complete with chrome ironmongery
• Staircases - Ash handrail with all other components finished in white
- Living room: TV point and telephone point with adjacent double sockets and three additional double sockets- Dining room: Two double sockets
- Study: Telephone point with adjacent double socket and one additional double socket- Hall: One double socket and telephone point with adjacent double socket
- Kitchen: Central appliance switching, cooker control panel, three double sockets and two low-level sockets for appliances
- Utility: Low-level sockets for appliances and one double socket- Landing: One double socket
• Green Lighting White downlighters to kitchen (also included in bathroom and en suites on selected plots, please see a Sales Advisor for further details)
• Pendant light fittings to all other locations, except to ‘garden rooms’ where a rotating type batten holder (cranked upwards) is included
• Energy efficient gas boilers achieving over 88% efficiency under the SEDBUK 2009 rating system (subject to gas supply)
Saving you money and the environment....
All of our boilers meet and exceed the latest European standards for safety, energy efficiency, emissions and water bye laws. With additional heating and hot water controls, they improve the overall performance of the heating system, saving you money & reducing your carbon footprint.
• Energy efficient gas fired central heating with compact radiators including top and side covers (subject to gas supply)
• High performance front door sets
• Sealed double glazed windows throughout
• Fitted wiring provided for external light fitting(s)
• Hormann steel manually operated garage door (where applicable)
By choosing to buy a new Bloor home, we are then able to offer you our ‘Your Choice’ service. This enables you to choose additional fixtures & fittings or upgrade certain aspects of your home that can all be ready and waiting for the day you move in.
Whether it be a new kitchen appliance, carpets, fitted wardrobes or a bathroom upgrade, our aim is to keep the transition to your new home as simple as possible, allowing you to just sit back and relax. We can guide you through the whole process, making it as easy as possible. Working together with even more top brands, we can make your dream home a reality so make your move with Bloor Homes today. All items are subject to availability and stage of construction. Therefore, we strongly advise that you meet with your Sales Advisor as soon as possible to ensure your preferred choices.
To download the pdf brochure of this specification, please click here
The Area Near Banbury Rise, Banbury
This high quality development of two, three and four bedroom homes gives you the chance to experience Oxfordshire countryside living at its finest.
The town of Banbury is the hub for a large area of surrounding countryside, being a centre for shopping, industry and commerce. It has always been an important manufacturing centre as well as a lively market town. This makes it a perfect place to live. Everything you need for day-to-day living is no more than a couple of miles from your doorstep at Banbury Rise. The Old Town and High Street are buzzing with shops, including a wide range of independent specialists and suppliers of fresh produce, as well as a wide range of big national stores. The modern Castle Quay shopping centre offers Marks & Spencer, WH Smith, Debenhams, Monsoon and dozens of other brands, plus cafes and individual boutiques.
All the usual services like banks, health centre, post office, library and more are close at hand, and the town centre boasts a wide range of cafes, bars and restaurants of all types, offering cuisines from all over the world. There are several exceptional ‘gastro pubs’ within a short drive, including the Wykham Arms at Sibford Ferris and the Muddy Duck in Hethe Sports and leisure facilities are excellent, with local football, rugby, cricket and tennis clubs welcoming all levels and age groups. The town is particularly well supplied with parks and open spaces for fresh air and exercise. Spiceball Park has a sports fields and children's play area, while the Sports Centre across the road houses a swimming pool, gym and indoor courts.
Family outings from Banbury Rise will no doubt include walks and picnics in the beautiful countryside, with Broughton Castle and the Waterfowl Sanctuary and Children's Farm at Wigginton Heath well worth a visit. Tooley's Boatyard on the Oxford Canal has the oldest working dry dock in the country, and offers delightful boat trips and self-drive hire.
Banbury is a major transport hub, with good road and rail connections, local buses, footpaths and cycleways. There is a wealth of things to see and do in the town and the local area. Banbury's Old Town, around the banks of the River Cherwell and the Oxford Canal, has historic buildings and beautiful bankside walks to enjoy.
Banbury station offers regular train services between London (Marylebone 61 mins) and Birmingham (New Street 45 mins) as well as trains to Oxford, Reading, and local stations around the area. By road, the M40 Motorway (J11) is 3 miles away, putting Oxford (39 mins), Birmingham (51 mins) and London (1hr 35 mins) within easy reach. Local and regional bus services are plentiful, while Heathrow Airport is just over an hour away.
Schools and education near me
Families will appreciate the good schools for all ages within a walk or a short drive from Banbury Rise. There are many schools in the Banbury area. One of the top rated schools is the Blessed George Napier school, which has achieved ‘Good’ Ofsted ratings for the last few years. The nearest primary schools are Hill View Primary School (Ofsted rated Good) and William Morris Primary School, and secondary schools include North Oxfordshire Academy and The Warriner School (both rated Good). For older students, Banbury and Bicester College offers a wealth of courses and qualifications, and of course Oxford University is one of the top universities in the world. Independent schools include Bloxham School, an independent co-educational day and boarding school for students aged 11-18.
Close to the heart of England, Banbury is at the centre of a multitude of attractions and places to visit for the whole family. Just 19 miles away is Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare's birthplace and one of the most popular visitor attractions in the world. A visit to the theatre here is a must. Equally close at hand is the fabulous Warwick Castle, a picture-book setting for jousting, falconry a trip around the dungeons and other medieval adventures! There are stately homes and gardens in every direction, including Blenheim Palace, the birthplace of Winston Churchill. More excitement is on offer at Silverstone, for the British Grand Prix and other motorsport events, and Vision Motorsport near Chipping Norton in the Cotswolds, for driving experiences including rallying, 4x4 off-road adventures, supercars and more. For something more gentle, Fairytale Farm in Chipping Norton is a great favourite with children, and the Stratford-upon-Avon Butterfly Farm is both educational and very beautiful. And for world class shopping, don't miss Bicester Village for designer outlets and more.
Explore our interactive 360 tours of our Bredon and Ambleside Showhomes - you can click and drag anywhere to explore. You can also view the images in the photo gallery.
Experience wonderful market town of Banbury, Oxfordshire - a perfect location for our development and your new home.
off Stratford Road,
Sales Office & Showhome Open Daily 10am - 5pm