Bloor Homes given green light to build 116 new homes at Eden Park
Plans for new housing at Eden Park in Rugby, Warwickshire, has been given the ‘go-ahead’ after councillors voted in favour of the scheme. Read more
** SALES CENTRE NOW OPEN **
Next to open countryside, Bloor Homes bring yet another, superb collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses for sale in Rugby. Enjoy being a short drive away from the centre of Rugby, have easy access to excellent transport links, and a superb choice of schools, including the famous Rugby school, right on your doorstep.
We are committing over £1.5 million to the local area: £1,043,105 towards Education, £368,233 towards Highways, £17,576 towards Ecology, £17,782 towards Cemeteries & £120,737 towards Local Facilities.
Eden Park provides the best of both worlds for residents who want to live in a peaceful setting, but enjoy the amenities of Rugby and its easy commutable links to London.
This superb collection of houses in Rugby is set in a semi-rural location close to mature open space and established woodland whilst being just a few minutes from the town centre. The development is ideal for commuters, boasting excellent transport links via both rail and road, with the M6, M1 and M45 motorways easily accessed via the A45. In addition, London is only a 50 minute journey away by train from the local station and there are also direct routes to Northampton, Leicester and Coventry. There is sheltered cycle storage and car parking at the station.
Our homes are designed with open plan living spaces, modern appliances and luxurious finishing touches for you to enjoy.
Enjoy the benefits of buying new with superior build quality using the latest heating systems, double glazing and insulation resulting in lower energy bills, plus a blank canvas for you to stamp your personality on. Bloor Homes offers industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard with the opportunity to upgrade numerous items - from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings and more.
0 homes found.
Adjust your filters above to see more homes.
When you buy a Bloor home we want it to be your home, that's why we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard, leaving you to just sit back, relax and enjoy your new home.
Buying a new Bloor home eliminates many of your worries as there will be no renovations or repairs to do, giving you more time to spend with your family and friends.
You can also relax, safe in the knowledge that your new home is designed & built to adhere to superior building standards. These standards relate to every aspect of the property, including structure, heat loss, ventilation, sound insulation, electrical and fire safety.
Along with your new home coming with a 10 year warranty and 2 years builders guarantee, your fantastic property is also finished with the following features outlined below as standard:
Award winning properties...
It's our excellent attention to detail, combined with brilliant design and highly competitive prices that continue to make us one of the UK's largest privately owned house builders. Furthermore, our reputation for high quality services makes us justifiably proud of our success, something that is backed up by the array of awards we have received for our homes.
• Fully fitted quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand. Also includes boiler housing (when located within the Kitchen)
What's more, you will also be able to select your kitchen units, worktop and glass splashback from the range available. (Subject to stage of construction)
• Carron Phoenix granite effect Jet Black 1.5 bowl sink complete with Carron Phoenix tap to Kitchen
• Fully fitted quality Symphony base unit with worktop and matching laminate up-stand to Utility (where applicable)
• Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances:
- Electric hob
- Single oven (1, 2 & 3 bed properties)
- Double oven (4 & 5 bed properties)
- Chimney style cooker hood
• Symphony stainless steel splashback behind the hob
Brand new means just that, it's all yours. A blank canvas for you to put your own style on from day one. Buying a used home sometimes means you have to put up with the previous owner's taste in decor. Everything in a Bloor home is neutral and ready for you to make your mark.
• Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom (3, 4 & 5 bed properties)
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing Hansgrohe chrome fittings
• Ideal Standard metallic shower enclosure complete with Hansgrohe shower to en suite (and bathrooms where applicable)
• Fitted mirror to bathroom
• White heated towel rail (thermostatic) to bathroom
• Porcelanosa ceramic tiling. ‘Standard Tiled Areas’ fitted as follows:
- Bathrooms and en suites: Generally 400mm of tiling around bath, splash-back tiling behind basin and full height tiling to shower enclosure
- Cloakrooms: Splash-back tiling behind basin
More choice for you....
Take your pick from a fantastic range of Porcelanosa tile designs that are on display for you in the Sales Centre. (Subject to stage of construction)
• Internal walls and ceilings finished in matt emulsion
• Painted MDF window boards throughout, except to bathrooms where tiling is included
• Chamfered skirting board - 94mm x 18mm
• Chamfered architrave - 57mm x 18mm
• 6 panel white painted internal doors complete with chrome ironmongery
• Staircases - Ash handrail with all other components finished in white
- Living room: TV point and telephone point with adjacent double sockets and three additional double sockets- Dining room: Two double sockets
- Study: Telephone point with adjacent double socket and one additional double socket- Hall: One double socket and telephone point with adjacent double socket
- Kitchen: Central appliance switching, cooker control panel, three double sockets and two low-level sockets for appliances
- Utility: Low-level sockets for appliances and one double socket- Landing: One double socket
• Green Lighting White downlighters to kitchen (also included in bathroom and en suites on selected plots, please see a Sales Advisor for further details)
• Pendant light fittings to all other locations, except to ‘garden rooms’ where a rotating type batten holder (cranked upwards) is included
• Energy efficient gas boilers achieving over 88% efficiency under the SEDBUK 2009 rating system (subject to gas supply)
Saving you money and the environment....
All of our boilers meet and exceed the latest European standards for safety, energy efficiency, emissions and water bye laws. With additional heating and hot water controls, they improve the overall performance of the heating system, saving you money & reducing your carbon footprint.
• Energy efficient gas fired central heating with compact radiators including top and side covers (subject to gas supply)
• High performance front door sets
• Sealed double glazed windows throughout
• Fitted wiring provided for external light fitting(s)
• Hormann steel manually operated garage door (where applicable)
By choosing to buy a new Bloor home, we are then able to offer you our ‘Your Choice’ service. This enables you to choose additional fixtures & fittings or upgrade certain aspects of your home that can all be ready and waiting for the day you move in.
Whether it be a new kitchen appliance, carpets, fitted wardrobes or a bathroom upgrade, our aim is to keep the transition to your new home as simple as possible, allowing you to just sit back and relax. We can guide you through the whole process, making it as easy as possible. Working together with even more top brands, we can make your dream home a reality so make your move with Bloor Homes today. All items are subject to availability and stage of construction. Therefore, we strongly advise that you meet with your Sales Advisor as soon as possible to ensure your preferred choices.
To download the pdf brochure of this specification, please click here
The Area around Eden Park in Rugby
Off Lower Lodge Avenue,
Sales Centre open Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm