Help to Buy - Wales
You could move with as little as 5% deposit with the NEW Government-backed equity scheme 'Help to Buy - Wales', which applies to all our homes up to the value of £300,000.
Help to Buy
Helping make your mortgage rates affordable
You could move with as little as 5% deposit with the BRAND NEW Government-backed equity scheme 'Help to Buy', which applies to all our homes up to the value of £600,000.
Benefits of help to buy
You could move with as little as 5% deposit
You only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage
Available to ALL purchasers
No restrictions on the size of property
How 'Help to Buy' works
- You'll need a minimum 5% deposit to qualify.
- The scheme and is now available to ALL purchasers (NOT JUST First-time buyers).
- Applies to NEW build Bloor Homes properties only.
- The Government will lend you between 10% and 20% of the value of the property through an equity loan, which can be repaid at any time or upon the sale of your home.
- You will only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
- The new scheme is available for reservations immediately, with completion from 1st April 2013.
- Maximum home purchase of £600,000.
- No restrictions on the size of property or bedroom numbers.
- Applies to developments in England only.
Purchase a property valued at £100,000:
- £5,000 Deposit Required
- £75,000 Mortgage Value
- Remaining £20,000 funded by the Government in the form of an equity loan
Want to find out more?
'Help to Buy' will be available on all Bloor Homes developments in England.
Please call a development of your choice and speak to one of our Sales Advisors.
Alternatively, you may download a copy of the 'Help to Buy - Buyers Guide' by clicking here...