Home of the Week
Our brand new Home of the Week The Chastleton - Plot 168 is a stylish 3 bedroom mid-terraced two and a half storey home with Stamp Duty paid and flooring included!
The Chastleton is a thoughtfully designed 3 bedroom mid-terraced two and a half storey home, perfect for a growing family and now with Stamp Duty paid and flooring included. Placed on the edge of Worcester, the local schools are just a short walk away and the M5 motorway is within easy reach.
The ground floor offers a generous size lounge and a stylish open plan kitchen / dining room complete with integrated appliances and a convenient utility area, perfect for keeping your home looking clean and organised. The kitchen also features a set of French doors leading to the good sized rear garden and there is a handy storage cupboard under the stairs.
The first floor comprises the family bathroom with a separate shower and two of the three double bedrooms. The second bedroom could make the ideal home office for when you need a bit of peace and quiet or just have some work to do from home.
The top floor is the master suite, a spacious bedroom with a handy storage cupboard and stylish mirror-fronted fitted sliding wardrobes. The master bedroom even has its very own dressing area and private en suite shower room.
This home comes complete with driveway parking.
- 3 bedroom mid-terraced, two and a half storey home in Worcester
- Modern open plan kitchen / dining room complete with fridge freezer and electric oven
- Spacious lounge with storage cupboard under the stairs
- Set of stylish French doors in kitchen leading out to the garden
- Innovative hidden utility area
- White Roca bathroom suite including separate shower
- Various options to upgrade to personalise your new home - subject to build stage
- Top floor entirely devoted to master bedroom
- En suite shower room and dressing area to the master bedroom
- Help to Buy available so we can help you achieve your dream home with as little as 5% deposit
- Stamp Duty paid AND flooring included