Home of the Week
£2,000 worth of Stamp Duty paid with our 4 bed home of the week!
Introducing Plot 157, The Saxstead - our brand new Home of the Week at The Hamptons,
The Saxstead is a carefully designed 4 bedroom family home, stretching across two and a half superb storeys and settled in the lively and popular location of Evesham, Worcestershire.
This exclusive home now offers £2,000 worth of Stamp Duty paid†
On the ground floor, the open plan kitchen boasts a bright and spacious dining area, complimented with a set of French doors, and provides the perfect area for family and friends to spend time and enjoy good food and company. There is also a handy utility cupboard tucked away in the hallway, perfect for hiding away washing or any mess that naturally comes with family life. The inviting lounge has plenty of space for the family to relax and enjoy movie night. The contemporary bay window makes the most of the natural light and with such a warm and welcoming space, you may never want to leave the sofa.
Upstairs you will find the family bathroom, fitted with a contemporary white Roca bathroom suite with complementing Hansgrohe chrome fittings as well as a handy white heated towel rail for those chilly mornings. All four bedrooms are a generous double size, so they'll be no squabbling over who has what room. The master bedroom oozes luxury with stylish fitted sliding wardrobes and an en suite shower room, so you'll always be able to grab those few moments of peace and quiet. The second floor also comprises of a superb shower room for the two neighbouring bedrooms.
This home is complete with a well sized south-west facing enclosed garden, a garage and helpful driveway parking.
- £2,000 paid towards Stamp Duty†
- Open plan kitchen / dining area, fitted with Symphony worktops and integrated Bosch electric double oven
- Classic bay window to the lounge
- Four spacious double bedrooms across two floors
- Luxurious white Roca bathroom suite with Hansgrohe chrome fittings
- Personal en suite shower room to master bedroom
- Set of French doors to kitchen / dining area leading out to the well sized garden
- Comprehensive upgrade system to personalise your home - subject to build stage
- Secondary shower room to the second floor
- Garage with driveway parking
- Energy efficient new build to keep running costs low
- Home Exchange available so you don't have the hassle of chains - we could be your cash buyer