The Bank of England’s interest rates cut will have a positive impact for new home buyers.
Home of the Week
Exclusive fitted log burner to our Home of the Week - Plot 244, The Brunton Read more
An executive 4 bedroom detached home with an innovative layout providing you with plenty of space to raise a family. This home now includes selected upgrades and offers Home Exchange with £8,000 towards Stamp Duty*!
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 3ET Directions
2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes from £255,000 to £455,000
or as little as £420,000 with Help to Buy*
A superior four bedroom detached family home, perfectly placed with easy access to Cheltenham city centre with the added bliss of a countryside location, and now offering Home Exchange with £8,000 towards Stamp Duty* as well as exclusive flooring* as an included upgrade!
The ground floor offers an open plan kitchen / dining area, complete with granite worktops, a set of French doors leading to the rear garden and plenty of space to entertain or catch up with the family whilst you cook. There is also an extended family area providing a comfortable area for you to relax in whilst keeping an eye on the dinner. With the addition of the family area, parents can make the bright and spacious lounge their own sanctuary, also featuring French doors leading to the rear garden. A home office and innovative utility area complete this floor.
The first floor offers a family bathroom boasting upgraded tiling and four double bedrooms. Two of the double bedrooms benefit from executive en suite facilities so there's no queue in the morning rush. Experience added luxury with the master bedroom including a large walk-in wardrobe, perfect for the odd overindulgence on a weekend shopping spree, and a superior balcony.
This home is complete with driveway parking and a garage complete with an exclusive electric garage door.
or as little as £420,000 with Help to Buy*
Enlarge for detail
This 360° Tour is interactive, you can click and drag anywhere to explore. You can also view images in the Photo Gallery.
When you buy a Bloor home we want it to be your home, that's why we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard, leaving you to just sit back, relax and enjoy your new home.
Buying a new Bloor home eliminates many of your worries as there will be no renovations or repairs to do, giving you more time to spend with your family and friends.
You can also relax, safe in the knowledge that your new home is designed & built to adhere to superior building standards. These standards relate to every aspect of the property, including structure, heat loss, ventilation, sound insulation, electrical and fire safety.
Along with your new home coming with a 10 year warranty and 2 years builders guarantee, your fantastic property is also finished with the following features outlined below as standard.
Award winning properties...
It's our excellent attention to detail, combined with brilliant design and highly competitive prices that continue to make us one of the UK's largest privately owned house builders. Furthermore, our reputation for high quality services makes us justifiably proud of our success, something that is backed up by the array of awards we have received fro our homes.
• Fully fitted quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand and internal drawer system. Also including boiler housing (where applicable)
What's more, you will also be able to select your kitchen units, worktop and glass splashback from the range available. (Subject to stage of construction)
• Carron Phoenix granite effect Jet Black 1.5 bowl sink complete with Carron Phoenix tap to Kitchen
• Carron Phoenix stainless steel single bowl sink complete with Carron Phoenix tap to Utility (where applicable)
• Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances:
Single electric oven (1, 2 & 3 bed properties)
Double electric oven (4 & 5 bed properties)
Fridge / Freezer
Chimney style stainless steel glass cooker hood
• LED strip under-cupboard lighting to kitchen
Brand new means just that, it's all yours. A blank canvas for you to put your own style on from day one. Buying a used home sometimes means you have to put up with the previous owner's decor. Everything in a Bloor homes is neutral and ready for you to make your mark.
• Roca 'The Gap' contemporary style white sanitary ware (Roca 'Seville' bath) with complementing Hansgrohe chrome fittings
• Ideal Standard metallic shower enclosure complete with Hansgrohe shower to en suite (and bathrooms where applicable)
• Fitted mirror above basin to bathroom and master bedroom en suite
• White heated towel rail (thermostatic) to bathroom and master bedroom en suite
• Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiling
‘Standard Tiled Areas’ fitted as follows:
- Bathrooms and en suites:
Generally half-height tiling around bath and behind sanitary ware with full height tiling to shower enclosure
- Cloakrooms: Splash-back tiling behind basin
More choice for you....
Take your pick from a fantastic range of Porcelanosa tile designs that are on display for you in the Sales Centre. (Subject to stage of construction)
• Fitted wardrobes to:
- Master bedroom (3, 4 & 5 bed properties)
- Bedroom two (properties over 1500sqft)
Wardrobes finished with silver mirrored door fronts and silver framing.
• Painted five vertical panel internal doors with complete ironmongery
• All internal doors are complete with ironmongery
- Ash handrail with all other components finished in white
• Green Lighting Brushed Aluminium downlighters to:
- kitchen, bathroom and en suites
• Pendant light fittings to all other locations, except to ‘garden rooms’ where a rotating type batten holder (cranked upwards) is included
• Energy efficient gas fired central heating with compact radiators including top and side covers (subject to gas supply)
• High performance front door sets
• Sealed double glazed windows throughout
• Green Lighting motion sensitive (PIR) light fitting to front of property
• Hormann steel manually operated garage door (where applicable)
By choosing to buy a new Bloor home, we are then able to offer you our ‘Your Choice’ service. This enables you to choose additional fixtures & fittings or upgrade certain aspects of your home that can all be ready and waiting for the day you move in.
Whether it be a new kitchen appliance, carpets, fitted wardrobes or a bathroom upgrade, our aim is to keep the transition to your new home as simple as possible, allowing you to just sit back and relax. We can guide you through the whole process, making it as easy as possible. Working together with even more top brands, we can make your dream home a reality so make your move with Bloor Homes today. All items are subject to availability and stage of construction. Therefore, we strongly advise that you meet with your Sales Advisor as soon as possible to ensure your preferred choices.
To download the pdf brochure of this specification, please click here
Sales Office & Showhome Open Daily 10am - 5pm