Home of the Week at Bourton Chase
Offering flooring throughout** - discover Plot 184, The Barton.
Discover our brand new Home of the Week at Bourton Chase...
Plot 184, The Barton* is a superb 3 bedroom end terrace home, providing plenty of accommodating space for a family of five available at 70% of the price - £225,750.
This local home is exclusively available to those with a local connection to Bourton-on-the-Water or surrounding parishes* - register your details with us to see if you qualify for this superior home at a great price.
This home is our Home of the Week and offers flooring throughout for a limited time only**!
The ground floor comprises of a stylish kitchen offering plenty of worktop space for when you get the little ones involved in some cooking or baking. The kitchen also offers stylish Symphony kitchen units from our comprehensive range, as well as a high specification Bosch integrated single electric oven and fridge freezer. Continuing through this home is the spacious lounge, complete with a dining area so you can always invite the family over for dinner or maybe just a night in. Downstairs also includes a handy storage cupboard under the stairs and a cloakroom.
Discover the three bedrooms upstairs, with the second bedroom having more than enough space for two single beds for those with a slightly larger family. The master bedroom offers an idyllic hideaway for parents to relax in at the end of the day. The first floor is finished with the sophisticated family bathroom which also provides useful storage with an integrated cupboard space. The Barton* is complete with two private parking spaces.
- 3 bedroom end terrace home perfectly placed to enjoy the very best of Cotswold living
- Flooring throughout*
- Stylish and spacious kitchen fitted with Symphony kitchen units
- Integrated Bosch electric single oven and fridge freezer
- Lounge with extended dining area
- Downstairs storage cupboard
- Roca family bathroom suite with Hansgrohe chrome fittings
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Second bedroom with space for two single beds
- Visit or call our Sales Office to see if you qualify
Cotswold District Council will only consider applications for our discounted homes that meet the following criteria:
- These homes are designed for families thus those with children are given priority.
- Purchasers must have an annual household income of less than £60,000.
- Purchasers must live / or have previously lived in Bourton-on-the-Water, then surrounding parishes of Cold Aston, Turkdean, Farmington, Clapton, Great Rissington, Little Rissington, Wyck Rissington, Lower Slaughter, then the Cotswold District.
- Purchasers must work / have worked in Bourton-on-the-Water for over a year.
- Purchasers may have a strong local family connection to Bourton-on-the-Water, then surrounding parishes of Cold Aston, Turkdean, Farmington, Clapton, Great Rissington, Little Rissington, Wyck Rissington, Lower Slaughter, then the Cotswold District.
- The property must be purchased as the purchaser's sole residence.
*Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and selected plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of £600,000 subject to contract, status and eligibility. †Stamp Duty paid on selected plots only - please ask our Sales Advisors for details and terms and conditions. Prices and availability correct at time of distribution. Images shown for illustrative purposes only.