Help to Buy at Bourton Chase
You could move with as little as 5% deposit with the Government-backed equity scheme 'Help to Buy', which applies to all our homes in England up to the value of £600,000.
It's wonderful to know that your dream home can be a reality, and that's what Help to Buy is all about. With Government-backed financial support, your ideal new home doesn't have to be financially out of reach. Feels good, doesn't it?
How Help to Buy works:
- The Help to Buy scheme is not just limited to first time buyers - it can be available to all purchasers
- The Government will lend you between 10% and 20% of the value of the property through an equity loan, which can be repaid at any time or upon the sale of your home
- You only need a minimum 5% cash deposit
- You will only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society, meaning you could be paying less each month
- There's no restrictions on the size of your new home or the amount of bedrooms - as long as the home is less than £600,000 you could qualify to use Help to Buy
For further information on the Help to Buy scheme please speak to our Sales Team who are happy to help.