Home of the Week
Stamp Duty paid† and appliances included with our exclusive 4 bedroom townhouse - Plot 7, The Hanwell
Introducing our brand new Home of the Week at Banbury Rise...
Plot 7, The Hanwell is cleverly designed four bedroom townhouse settled on our popular development in the Oxfordshire market town of Banbury.
This home now offers integrated Bosch washing machine, fridge freezer, dishwasher and £6,260 worth of Stamp Duty paid† - so your move could be even more affordable than you think!
On the ground floor, discover the open plan kitchen / dining room complete with Symphony worktops and a desirable integrated Bosch double electric oven. Making the most of the natural light, find a set of contemporary French doors and superb skylights featured in the kitchen area. With a good sized dining area and a handy utility area, this home truly accommodates a bustling modern family. Through the featured double doors is the lounge, a spacious room neutrally designed for the benefit of your inner interior designer. Completing the ground floor is the downstairs WC.
Upstairs offers a family bathroom and two of the four bedrooms. The bathroom, fitted with Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing Hansgrohe chrome fittings, offers a delightful white heated towel rail for the chillier morning starts. Each bedroom offers a blank canvas, ready for you to personalise to your own taste. Experience luxury in your own personal haven, with the master bedroom benefiting from stylish fitted sliding wardrobes and en suite shower room for that extra piece of privacy. The second floor is dedicated entirely to the two remaining bedrooms, both of which are double and share a secondary shower room - so there'll be no queues in the morning rush!
Outside, this superb home also features an enclosed rear garden, garage and generous driveway parking.
- Innovative 4 bedroom semi detached home located in Banbury with Stamp Duty paid†!
- Integrated Bosch washing machine, fridge freezer, dishwasher now included!
- Open plan kitchen and dining area complimented by a set of contemporary French doors and skylights
- Symphony kitchen worktops and integrated Bosch electric double oven
- Spacious lounge with featuring an exclusive double door opening
- Downstairs WC
- Three out of the four bedrooms are double
- Sophisticated white Roca bathroom suite with Hansgrohe chrome fittings and white heated towel rail
- Fitted sliding wardrobes and en suite shower room to master bedroom
- Second floor dedicated to two bedrooms and a secondary shower room.
- Simple upgrade system available to personalise your home - subject to build stage
- Help To Buy* available so you can purchase your dream home with as little as 5% deposit
*Help to Buy price represents 80% of the purchase price. Help to Buy, Home Exchange and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and selected plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of £600,000 subject to contract, status and eligibility.†Stamp Duty paid on selected plots only.