The Bank of England’s interest rates cut will have a positive impact for new home buyers.
King's Gate, Amesbury
Amesbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7FQ Directions
3 and 4 bedroom homes from £312,500 to £425,000
3 bedroom semi-detached home, £290,000
*Help to Buy price £232,000 Available
Located in King's Gate, Amesbury, close to the historic City of Salisbury. The Studland is a superior, three bedroom semi-detached home ideal as an investment.
An energy efficient home featuring an open plan kitchen with brand new fittings and appliances with warranty included, which leads through to an elegant, welcoming space for relaxing . The contemporary cloakroom features Roca Sanitaryware and Porcelanosa splashback tiles completes the ground floor.
Three bedrooms can be found on the first floor, The master bedroom benefits from a stylish mirror-fronted fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room. Both bedroom two and three can use the family bathroom features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings. There is also good storage on both floors,
Externally, there is a garage and driveway parking.
• Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Hotpoint appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
• Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings.
• Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room
• Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
• Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
• Choose fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
• High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
• Bloor Home Exchange available