Welcome to our Home of the Week at Seabrook Orchards
Bring superior living home at Plot 4 The Doveridge
4 bedroom semi detached home, £439,950
When you've been building homes for as long as we have, you learn a things or two about what people want. You want quality and you want attention to detail. And you don't want to worry about a things, even if it's long after you've moved in.
Arranged over 2.5 storeys and offering four bedrooms, The Doveridge is a superb family home located just a mile form Topsham and ten minutes from Exeter.
The impressively large hallway has a utility cupboard to keep the practical elements tucked away. Perfect for entertaining, the open plan kitchen/dining area has elegant doors out to the garden and a versatile layout. The first floor living room is bright and welcoming, sharing the first floor with two of the bedrooms and the family bathroom with both bath and walk in shower. The master bedroom features en suite facilities that provides his and hers basins, bath and walk in shower, as well as fitted wardrobes. The single garage and separate parking space accommodate multi car households.
With a new primary school, doctor's surgery and shops being built into the master plan of Seabrook Orchards - and also the close proximity to the M5, Exeter International Airport and M5, it is the ideal location for convenient contemporary living.
- Detached 4 bedroom showhome that comes complete with pictures, mirrors, light fittings and turf - just one mile from Topsham
- Stylish integrated appliances incl. hob, single oven and fridge freezer
- Garage and additional parking
- Clean white finish throughout offering a blank canvas
- Luxurious Roca white bathroom suite
- Ensuite with separate bath and walk in shower to the master
- Ten minutes from Exeter International Airport offering direct flights to London City
- Two-year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10-year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
All built to the high specification you'd expect from a new Bloor home.