The Bank of England’s interest rates cut will have a positive impact for new home buyers.
Filands View, Malmesbury
Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16 9JN Directions
2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes from £394,950 to £516,950
PLOT 42: THE ORFORD
4 BEDROOM DETATCHED HOME, £474,950
*Help to Buy available at £379,960
The Orford is a superb 4 bedroom home located in the picturesque village of Malmesbury. Designed to accommodate all aspects of family life, this detached home offers a wealth of space and high specification throughout. With an open plan kitchen/dining area, multi-car parking options and top floor bedroom with en suite and dressing area just some of the features, it's an ideal family home.
This four bedroom Orford design is sure to impress, perfect for the larger family. The entrance hall welcomes you through to the hub of the home, the impressive multi-functional open plan kitchen/ dining/ family area with double French doors leading to the rear private garden. The fantastic separate utility space with easy access to your garden, is ideal for muddy pets or boots!
The separate living room is an elegant and welcoming space for those moments of relaxation.
Upstairs are the three bedrooms, the master bedroom featuring a luxurious en suite shower room and walk-in dressing area complete with fitted wardrobes.
On the top floor there is a further double bedroom with en suite shower room and walk in dressing area, a private retreat for yourself to enjoy or for friends and family guests.
• Superior 4 bedroom detached family home with an impressive amount of space
• Garage, two additional parking spaces and gated driveway
• Choice of Symphony kitchen with soft close drawer system
• Roca contemporary style white bathroom suites with chrome fittings
• Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes for discreet and stylish storage
• Top floor bedroom with fitted wardrobes and dressing area offering the perfect retreat
• Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
• High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills