The Bank of England’s interest rates cut will have a positive impact for new home buyers.
Bath, Somerset, BA1 9BE Directions
3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes from £359,950 to £774,950
PLOT 45: THE VICTORIA
4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME, £759,950
The Victoria at Chestnut Park is a beautifully designed 4 bedroom home, which features a spacious lounge and open plan kitchen / dining / family room, both including French doors leading to the rear garden.
Also on the ground floor, you will find a cloakroom, utility cupboard and the private study, for working or simply escaping. There is a separate lounge which is warm and vibrant thanks to the French doors to the rear gaden - perfect for entertaining.
Up the wide staircase, the first floor features FOUR double bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom. The master bedroom suite is sheer luxury - fitted wardrobes, a superb en suite shower room, while the wide windows overlooking the garden fill the room with sunlight.
• Gated driveway
• Open plan kitchen / dining / family room
• Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Hotpoint appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
• Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings.
• Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room
• Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom
• Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
• High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills