St Andrews, Biggleswade

Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 0EJ Directions

3 and 4 bed homes from £385,000 to £560,000

Plot 219: The Fairfield 2 Bedroom Semi Detached House £218,000 Available

The Fairfield is a superb two bed home designed with the first time buyer in mind.

Maximising use of the space to provide sytlish, flexible living you will find a modern kitchen, fully fitted and a lounge/study with a handy storage cupboard on the ground floor.

Off the entrance hall is a convenient downstairs cloakroom and further storage.

On the first floor are two bedrooms and a modern family fitted with Roca sanitaryware. 

Outside there are two allocated parking spaces and an enclosed rear garden.

**The Fairfield is available for purchase at 80% of the Open Market Value. 80% relates to £218,000 The remaining 20% equity will be secured by way of legal charge in favour of the Local Authority; this will be a second charge against the property. Application can only be made by local purchasers who have a connection to Central Bedfordshire and is subject to financial qualification. Terms and conditions apply


  • Ideal for the first time buyer 
  • Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
  • Fully integrated Hotpoint appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven
  • Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings.Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
  • Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
  • Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas 
  • Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
  • Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
  • Choose fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
  • High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills

Off Potton Road,
SG18 0EJ

Get directions

Open daily from 10am to 5pm

Home buyers to benefit from interest rate cuts

The Bank of England’s interest rates cut will have a positive impact for new home buyers.

View All News