The Bank of England’s interest rates cut will have a positive impact for new home buyers.
St Andrews, Biggleswade
Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 0EJ Directions
3 and 4 bed homes from £385,000 to £560,000
Plot 219: The Fairfield 2 Bedroom Semi Detached House £218,000 Available
The Fairfield is a superb two bed home designed with the first time buyer in mind.
Maximising use of the space to provide sytlish, flexible living you will find a modern kitchen, fully fitted and a lounge/study with a handy storage cupboard on the ground floor.
Off the entrance hall is a convenient downstairs cloakroom and further storage.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a modern family fitted with Roca sanitaryware.
Outside there are two allocated parking spaces and an enclosed rear garden.
**The Fairfield is available for purchase at 80% of the Open Market Value. 80% relates to £218,000 The remaining 20% equity will be secured by way of legal charge in favour of the Local Authority; this will be a second charge against the property. Application can only be made by local purchasers who have a connection to Central Bedfordshire and is subject to financial qualification. Terms and conditions apply
- Ideal for the first time buyer
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Hotpoint appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings.Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
- Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Choose fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills