The Bank of England’s interest rates cut will have a positive impact for new home buyers.
St Andrews, Biggleswade
Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 0EJ Directions
4 bed homes from £430,000 to £520,000
Plot 210: The Berrington 4 Bedroom Detached House £460,000
*Help to Buy price £368,000
Making a superb family home The Berrington is a four bedroom detached house offering excellent open plan spaces designed for modern living. The property comprises of an open plan fully fitted dining room with a feature island and a bright and airy space created by the French doors leading to the rear garden. The separate utility allows for more space in the kitchen. There is also a separate, spacious lounge, also enjoying French doors, and a study, ideal for working from home. Off the entrance hall you will find a convenient downstairs cloakroom, and ample storage space.
Moving upstairs you will find four double bedrooms. Two bedrooms benefit from stylish fitted wardrobes while the Master also includes the luxury of an en suite shower room. The first floor has a further family bathroom with contemporary Roca sanitary ware. Further storage can also be found
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and an oversized single garage.
- Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband to property (BT Connections applies)
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Hotpoint appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings.
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Choose fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills