The Bank of England’s interest rates cut will have a positive impact for new home buyers.
Willow Vale, Warrington
Warrington, Cheshire, WA5 8WD Directions
3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes from £199,999 to £349,999
Plot 47: The Staunton
3 bedroom detached home, £240,995
*Help to Buy Price £192,796
Located at Willow Vale, Warrington, the Staunton is a very attractive, Three bedroom detached home, ideal for couples or young families
The ground floor consists of a stylish open plan kitchen / dining room with double patio doors to the rear garden. The bright and spacious living area with a bay window providing plenty of natural light and the contemporary cloakroom features Roca Sanitaryware and Porcelanosa splashback tiles completes the ground floor.
Up the kitewinder staircase the three bedrooms can be found. The master bedroom benefits from a n en-suite shower room. Both bedroom two and three can use the family bathroom that features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings. There is also good storage on both floors,
Externally, there is private parking for threevehicles.
• A perfect first home
• Convenience of local shops and amenities
• Good Transport links
• A choice of Symphony kitchens and worktops
• Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas in Bathrooms and ensuites
• Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
• Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
• Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
• A new bloor home generates over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
• High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
• Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty