The Bank of England’s interest rates cut will have a positive impact for new home buyers.
Pendle Hill View, Clitheroe
Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 9WA Directions
2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes from £199,999 to £344,999
Plot 47: The Hemsby
4 Bedroom Detached Family Home, £294,995
*Help to Buy Price £235,996 Available
This home consists of an open plan kitchen / dining area, linking to a family area, perfect for cooking, eating, entertaining and gathering as a family, plus a useful and contemporary utility space offering extra storage as well as washer and dryer space, so you can begin those household chores in style. A bright and spacious living area with a bay window providing plenty of natural light and convenient cloakroom complete the ground floor.
The kitewinder stairs lead you up to first floor. The spectacular master bedroom features a separate en suite area for privacy, and sliding-door wardrobes for storage. There are two further double bedrooms and single room who can share the family bathroom that features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings
The integral garage provide secure parking, with the added convenience of access from the hallway. Parking for an additional two cars can be found on the private driveway.
• A choice of Symphony kitchens and worktops
• Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas in Bathrooms and ensuites
• Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
• Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
• Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
• A new bloor home generates over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
• High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
• Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
• Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband to property (BT Connections applies)