The Bank of England’s interest rates cut will have a positive impact for new home buyers.
Brooklands, Stoke on Trent
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST6 5GA Directions
3 & 4 bedroom homes from £152,995 to £249,995
Plot 231: The Staunton
3 bedroom detached home, £180,000
*Help to Buy Price £144,000
Located in Brooklands, in the Clanway area of Stoke on Trent, The Staunton is a very attractive, Three bedroom detached home, ideal for couples or young families
The ground floor consists of a stylish open plan kitchen / dining room with double patio doors to the rear garden. The bright and spacious living area with a bay window providing plenty of natural light and the contemporary cloakroom features Roca Sanitaryware and Porcelanosa splashback tiles completes the ground floor.
Up the kitewinder staircase the three bedrooms can be found. The master bedroom benefits from a n en-suite shower room. Both bedroom two and three can use the family bathroom that features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings. There is also good storage on both floors,
Externally, there is private parking for two vehicles.
• A perfect first home
• Convenience of local shops and amenities
• Good Transport links
• A choice of Symphony kitchens and worktops
• Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas in Bathrooms and ensuites
• Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
• Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
• Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
• A new bloor home generates over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
• High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
• Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty