- How do I apply for a job at Bloor Homes?
- I am having technical issues submitting my application, what should I do?
We usually find these types of issues are related to running an older version of web browsers. For optimum performance on our site, we recommend that you use one of the following browsers, either the latest version or the latest but one:
- Internet Explorer
Alternatively you can fill in a support request by clicking the ‘Contact Support’ button that appears when you are filling in the application form.
- What is Bloor Homes' recruitment process?
This will vary depending on the role you've applied for - for example, some of our roles involve a couple of interviews; others could involve completing an aptitude test at second interview stage or completing work experience with us. For most roles we also require you to complete a psychometric profile. We'll be able to let you know the specifics as soon as you've been shortlisted.
- Can I drop my CV off at a site or office?
We do not accept CV's in paper form, however you may apply for vacancies advertised on our website.
If there are no suitable vacancies, you may advise us upon your areas of interest and upload your details for consideration for future vacancies by registering your CV. Alternatively, you may receive email alerts as and when new roles that match your criteria are posted to our site by registering for job alerts.
- I do not have an email address. Can I apply in writing?
To complete our online application process, and so that we can contact you during the recruitment process, you will need a valid email address. If you do not currently have an email address, you can set one up easily by visiting a web based email provider such as Hotmail or Yahoo and follow their instructions.
- Why should I register for job alerts?
As an expanding company, we are always looking for talented individuals to join the team. When you search to apply for a role, if you don't find any suitable positions at that time we would encourage you to sign up to job alerts. By signing up you can state criteria for which you will receive email alerts as and when new roles are posted to our site.
- Can I apply for more than one position?
Of course - you're welcome to apply for any roles that you consider you have the skills and experience for.
- I am a subcontractor looking for work at your company, how do I go about this?
Some subcontract opportunities are advertised on our website, for which you can apply. If you cannot see a suitable opportunity please contact your local regional office.
- Can agencies send speculative CVs?
Unfortunately we do not accept speculative CV's from agencies that are not on our preferred supplier list.
- How do agencies get added to the preferred supplier list?
We have a service level agreement with all of the agencies on our preferred supplier list, which is reviewed every 12 months. If you register your details with us by sending your your contact details to email@example.com, we will contact you at the time of our annual review.
- What is the purpose of the equal opportunities section in the application?
To ensure the equality of opportunity for all applicants. This information is used solely for monitoring purposes and will not be used in association with your application.
- I have applied for a job at Bloor Homes - will I receive a personal response?
We'll email you to let you know that we've received your application immediately, and we always aim to keep you informed as to whether you've been successful or not in a timely manner.
- I was not successful in the application process. Will I get feedback?
Because we receive a high number of applications, we're sorry but we're unable to provide feedback.
- What documentation should I bring to the interview?
If you're selected for an interview, we'll give you all the details on what you need to bring in your invitation email.