The Bloor Homes Customer Charter
Our promise to you.
As a privately-owned and family-run house building company, we want you to have confidence when buying a new home from us. This is why we have created a list of rules that every Bloor Homes employee is trained to adhere to. We call it the ‘Bloor Homes Customer Charter’.
We will have made you aware of the ‘Consumer Code’ during the reservation process at the beginning of your journey with us.
As your home builder we will:
Strive to ensure all our marketing and advertising is clear and truthful, and use clear and fair terms and conditions in our sale contract.
- Provide you with full details and clear information about your new home.
- Provide trained and knowledgeable staff to assist you throughout your home buying process.
- Provide you with a copy of the ‘Your New Home Guide’ which provides detailed information on your journey with Bloor Homes and what to expect.
- Be available to answer any questions you may have and will provide you with any relevant contract details.
- Assist you during the selection of standard choices or ‘Your Choice’ options and upgrades for your new home.
- Provide you with health and safety advice to minimise the risk of danger during construction and in the use of your new home after you move in.
- Provide you with regular updates on the construction progress of your home, and keep you fully informed about the completion of your new home.
- Ensure that every aspect of your home is fully demonstrated to you prior to you moving in.
- Inform you about the customer care service we provide as set out in the ‘Your New Home Guide’. Our aim is to deal effectively and efficiently with both routine matters (up to 7 months from legal completion) and with any emergencies (within the first 2 years from legal completion).
- Provide you with reliable information about your warranty provider.
- Provide a formal complaints process if you feel you haven’t received the service you should have.
Our Customer Service Charter complies with the requirements of the 2017 Consumer Code. (further details available at consumercodeforhomebuilders.com)