Helping you to buy your dream home...
Find out how our home-buying offers can help you move into your brand new home sooner than you think. Click on more info to find out more. if you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
With a 95% mortgage you could be moving into a new home sooner than you thought. It's available to anyone buying one of our new homes in England, up to a maximum of £500,000.
Under the new programme, developed jointly by the Home Builders Federation (HBF) and Council of Mortgage Lenders, 95% percent mortgages will be made available to existing homeowners as well as first-time buyers (FTBs) on new-build properties (houses and flats) worth up to £500,000.
The typical deposit needed to buy a home is 20 per cent; so for a home worth £200,000 buyers using the NewBuy scheme need a deposit of just £10,000 rather than £40,000.
NewBuy Eligibility Criteria:-
• The NewBuy scheme is only available to purchasers of new build houses or flats, priced up to £500,000.
• Purchasers may be first-time buyers, living in rented or those already on the property ladder.
• Purchasers must be UK citizens or those with a right to remain indefinitely in the country.
• The NewBuy scheme is only open to those purchasing their principal home.
• The NewBuy scheme is not available for shared ownership or shared equity purchases.
*NewBuy is NOW AVAILABLE when you Part Exchange.
Please click here for a printable version of the NewBuy scheme.