Part Exchange Property Available!
21 Lansdowne Road, Aylestone, Part Exchange property in our ownership. Please call 01162 832900 for all enquiries or email:
Plot 42 | 0 bedroom house | £0
Other Available Plots66£0(Sold) 65£0(Sold) 64£0(Sold) 63£0(Sold) 62£0(Sold) 61£0(Sold) 60£0(Sold) 58£0(Sold) 54£0(Sold) 53£0(Sold) 52£0(Sold) 51£0(Sold) 50£0(Sold) 49£0(Sold) 48£0(Sold) 47£0(Sold) 46£0(Sold) 44£0(Sold) 43£0(Sold) 41£0(Sold) 40£0(Sold) 38£0(Sold) 37£0(Sold) 36£0(Sold) 35£0(Sold) 34£0(Sold) 33£0(Sold) 32£0(Sold) 31£0(Sold) 30£0(Sold) 29£0(Sold) 28£0(Sold) 27£0(Sold) 26£0(Sold) 25£0(Sold) 24£0(Sold) 23£0(Sold) 22£0(Sold) 21£0(Sold) 20£0(Sold) 19£0(Sold) 18£0(Sold) 17£0(Sold) 16£0(Sold) 15£0(Sold) 14£0(Sold) 13£0(Sold) 12£0(Sold) 11£0(Sold) 10£0(Sold) 9£0(Sold) 8£0(Sold) 7£0(Sold) 6£0(Sold) 5£0(Sold) 4£0(Sold) 3£0(Sold) 2£0(Sold)
Help to Buy
Helping make your mortgage rates affordable
You could move with as little as 4% deposit with the BRAND NEW Government-backed equity scheme 'Help to Buy', which applies to all our homes up to the value of £600,000.
How 'Help to Buy' works
- You'll need a minimum 4% deposit to qualify.
- The new scheme expands the existing FirstBuy scheme and is now available to ALL purchasers (NOT JUST First-time buyers).
- Applies to NEW build only.
- The Government will lend you between 10% and 20% of the value of the property through an equity loan, which can be repaid at any time or upon the sale of your home.
- You will only need to secure up to a 76% mortgage from a bank or building society.
- The new scheme is available for reservations immediately, with completion from 1st April 2013.
- Maximum home purchase of £600,000.
- No restrictions on the size of property or bedroom numbers.
- Applies to developments in England only.
- £4,000 Deposit Required
- £76,000 Mortgage Value
- Remaining £20,000 funded by the Government in the form of an equity loan
Please call a development of your choice and speak to one of our Sales Advisors.
105% Part Exchange
Working together to get you moving
Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our 105% Part Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever to make the move to the Bloor home of your choice.
Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our part exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to the Bloor Home of your choice.
How It Works
The company will arrange three valuations of your property by local estate agents. The agents will be asked to provide a price for a six week sale.
If your property is currently on the market, your agent will not necessarily be one of the agents who is asked to prepare valuations unless you have signed a specific contract with that agent, in which case please let us know.
Based on the valuations received Bloor Homes will make you an offer for your home. For a limited period only this will represent 105% of the 'six week sale price'.
If our offer is accepted, you can reserve your new Bloor Home, subject to contract and survey.
In order to reserve your new Bloor Home a deposit of £750 is payable. This is non-refundable.
Once the results of the structural survey are received, we will inform you of any issues, and on the basis that it is satisfactory, you can proceed with your purchase - and leave the rest to us, giving you more time to concentrate on moving to your dream home.
You do not have to worry about purchasers changing their mind and wasted solicitors fees, or agreeing completion dates with a long house chain - it's just you and Bloor Homes working together to help you move on time.
The Bloor Homes Part exchange Scheme is subject to our purchasing criteria and may be withdrawn at any time..
Available on selected plots & for a limited period - Please ask for details.
95% MIBS Mortgages
Helping give you extra peace of mind.
95% MIBS Mortgages are available (through our IFA) - A Mortgage Indemnity backed scheme - take out a 95% Mortgage and we will pay for the indemnity insurance.
For further details please contact the Sales advisor on 01902 568800
NewBuy 95% Mortgages
Move in with as little as 5% deposit
With a 95% mortgage you could be moving into a new home sooner than you thought. It's availalbe to anyone buying one of our new homes in England, up to a maximum of £500,000.
With a 95% mortgage you could be moving into a new home sooner than you thought. It's available to anyone buying one of our new homes in England, up to a maximum of £500,000.
Under the new programme, developed jointly by the Home Builders Federation (HBF) and Council of Mortgage Lenders, 95% percent mortgages will be made available to existing homeowners as well as first-time buyers (FTBs) on new-build properties (houses and flats) worth up to £500,000.
The typical deposit needed to buy a home is 20 per cent; so for a home worth £200,000 buyers using the NewBuy scheme need a deposit of just £10,000 rather than £40,000.
NewBuy Eligibility Criteria:-
• The NewBuy scheme is only available to purchasers of new build houses or flats, priced up to £500,000.
• Purchasers may be first-time buyers, living in rented or those already on the property ladder.
• Purchasers must be UK citizens or those with a right to remain indefinitely in the country.
• The NewBuy scheme is only open to those purchasing their principal home.
• The NewBuy scheme is not available for shared ownership or shared equity purchases.
*NewBuy is NOW AVAILABLE when you Part Exchange.
Please click here for a printable version of the NewBuy scheme.Less Info
Homes for Armed Forces
Helping the Armed Forces buy their own home
Members of Britain's Armed Forces looking to buy their own home in the UK could benefit from a dedicated FREE service from Bloor Homes.
Each year we help a number of Britain's Armed Forces and MOD (Ministry of Defence) personnel move into a brand new Bloor Home. Our FREE service will help overcome the common issues often faced by military personnel:
- Obtaining a mortgage whilst based overseas or serving on a BFPO address
- Help and advice on using LSAP (Long Service Advance of Pay)
- Help with key worker applications for government funding
- Access to solicitors who are familiar with overseas based clients and have proven expertise in the use of Power of Attorney
- Assistance with the latest purchasing schemes.
- Bloor Homes staff have a wealth of experience and are able to provide, a forward thinking approach to pre-empt problems before they arise.
Benefits for military personnel, serving both in the UK and abroad can include:-
- £500* discount per £25,000 value of property
- Professional legal advice
- Buy-to-let advice
- *up to a maximum of £5200 discount and only available on selected plots.
We have a wide range of new homes across the UK to choose from. To see how we can help you buy a new Bloor Home, simply complete the form below and we'll contact you to discuss your specific requirements.Less Info
A select development of just 40 homes ranging from 1 bedroom apartments 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes.
Situated in the small historic town of Aylestone will lie a range of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes, each highly specified and individually styled to the most exacting of standards.
Aylestone, once owned by the former Dukes and Earls of Rutland in the 17th century, lies two and a half miles to the south-west of Leicester, on the road from Leicester to Lutterworth, next to the River Soar and the Leicestershire & Northampton Union Canal. The ancient parish lay in Guthlaxton and contained the chapelries of Lubbesthorpe and Glen Parva as well as Aylestone Township.
Otters Bank is a charming waterside development situated in old Aylestone, near the attractive Aylestone Meadow Nature Reserve. This waterside oasis is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of City life but still within easy reach of Leicester. With excellent road and rail links the site offers versatility for both modern professionals and those seeking entertainment and leisure activities. The local schools and amenities are excellent with shops and supermarkets nearby.
With a choice of tailor-made deals available to make the moving process as smooth as possible coupled with the location and variety of amenities at hand we certainly offer any buyer a great place to live.
To get directions to Off Canal Street, Aylestone, Leicestershire, LE2 8LX, please enter your postcode in the box below.
Your results on a map
Clickers Way/Breach Lane, Earl Shilton, Leic. LE9 7FB
4 bedroom houses from £275,000 T: 01455 634392
Dragon Lane, Newbold Verdon, Leicestershire LE9 9NH
3 to 4 bedroom houses from £169,950 T: 01455 822822
London Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire LE10 1HL
3 to 5 bedroom houses from £220,000 T: 01455 615505
Windmill Way, Sword Drive, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0GL
2 to 4 bedroom houses from £129,950 T: 01455 634392
off Brownsover Lane, Leicester Road, Rugby, Warwickshire CV21 1HY
3 to 4 bedroom houses from £175,000 T: 01788 544427
Last updated: 19th June 2013 12:26
All gallery images shown are for illustrative purposes only and do not intend to represent any particular plot.